Are you just starting out and feel lost?
Tired of books that aren’t written in normal language that you can understand?
This 4 book collection puts together everything you need to know about finding reviews from bloggers, creating an on-line presence to network to readers, various ways you can promote your book to gain some visibility and everything you want to know about blogging. All the language is plain English and all the books have extensive glossaries, lists of resources for further reading, lists of videos that walk you through trouble spots and pages of book promotion resources.
Here’s a short list of what you will learn:
- How to find bloggers who will review your book for free
- How to convince them to choose your book
- What do to with a website, newsletter and social media to communicate with readers
- How to set up and optimize your blogging platform
- How to establish yourself on-line to talk to readers
- What book blog tours are and how one can be an advantage to your book promotion efforts
- How to find a book promotion company and how to figure out where to spend your money on promotion
- What is blogging, why should authors blog and how to actually blog
With over 700 pages, this book will start you on the right path to marketing your book. This book will help you understand the world of book promotion and will help you set realistic expectations.
Pick up a copy today!